Pure Represents is looking to hire a highly organised and motivated assistant to join our forward-thinking live music agency.
The key focus of the role will be to provide administrative support to the team which will involve working closely alongside the Agents, Finance Manager & Contracts Manager.
We are looking for an individual who has a strong work ethic and is passionate about music. The ideal candidate will have previous administrative/assistant experience within the music industry and be able to work to a high degree of professionalism.
The role is admin heavy, therefore the position will suit someone who is detail-oriented with exceptional time management and prioritisation skills, who can work in a flexible way and is always one step ahead.
Pure is a London based independent music agency booking shows and festivals worldwide for domestic and international talent. With integrity, excellence, artistic authenticity and music-lovers at the heart of the company, we’re passionate about growing a culture of inclusivity and sustainability. Pure is committed to building a team which represents our diverse roster of artists including; a-ha, Benjamin Clementine, Brittany Howard, George Ezra, Holly Humberstone, Jamiroquai, Michael Kiwanuka, Paolo Nutini, The Mysterines and Tokio Myers, amongst other leading and ground-breaking talent.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Inputting show & festival data into the central booking system
- Working alongside agents to produce basic deal memos, issue Terms of Business and chase settlements
- Working alongside the Finance Manager to generate invoices for shows and chase deposits/payments
- Working alongside the Contracts Manager to chase signed contracts and gather tax information from promoters
- Assisting agents with collecting avails and creating avails grids, compiling date sheets and artist touring schedules to communicate to management
- Compiling tour support submissions
- Booking agents’ travel
- Assisting with onboarding new clients & creating artist files including artist assets
- Working alongside the marketing team to assist the coordination of announcements and on-sales for shows
- Collecting ticket sales information to provide weekly updates to artist management
- Assisting with management of Certificates of Sponsorship (CoS)
- Managing guestlists
- Day-to-day admin & research tasks
- Attending shows and events as a company representative when required outside of normal office hours
The ideal candidate will demonstrate:
- A minimum of 1 year’s experience in a similar administrative/assistant role
- Good knowledge and understanding of the live music industry
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Absolute discretion – handling sensitive data and dealing with clients on a daily basis
- Exceptional time management, the ability to multi-task and prioritise efficiently
- Impeccable attention to detail and the ability to work under pressure
- The ability to manage heavy email traffic
- Advanced IT (PC) skills and high proficiency in MS Office (Preferred experience in Databases, Adobe, Photoshop, Dropbox, Google Sheets)
- Being self-motivated and the ability to use own initiative
- A positive can-do attitude
- A good understanding of and an active engagement in popular culture beyond music
How to Apply
Please submit your CV and cover letter including salary expectation below, no later than Friday 31st March 2023, with “Pure – Team Admin Assistant” in the subject line. Email [email protected] if you have any queries.
Equity & Inclusion Matters To Us
Pure is committed to diversity, inclusion and equity. We believe in building and continuously striving for fair and equitable workplaces in the music industry. Please do let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments to the application process.